Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vatican Waited Long Enough for the Case of Arizona Priest

. Sunday, April 4, 2010

church scadalon pedophiles"The abuse cases of two priests in Arizona have cast further doubt on the Catholic church's insistence that Pope Benedict XVI played no role in shielding pedophiles before he became pope," AP reported Saturday, 3 April 2010. Now many victims are coming up and here in Europe pedophile cases cases against the priests are just flowing in. As I travel to my work,I read these types of articles in the "Metro" free/ads papers but equally in the wholesome newspapers that I buy, like La Reppubblica (Italian).

So what will becomeof this issue against our clerics? I am a Roman Catholic by document and I know there are a lot of good things that can be associated withthe church. Undeniably, there are tonsof evils stuff as well. Absurd? That's reality though.

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 




All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com