Monday, April 5, 2010

Apple's iPad is In! Are you a gadget gek? Are you possessing one already? Very interesting!

. Monday, April 5, 2010

the iPad release ipad hypeThe release of Apple's iPad triggered a lot of reactions. I don't have this gadget myself and I am not geeky in terms of gadgets anyway. In fact I only use my mobile phone in calling. Nothing less, nothing more. At least I call around 20 times a day so that renders my little gadget useful, I believe. No matter what it is, this hype about this latest gadget from Apple makes me really curious. Do you have it already? So what do you think about iPad? Here's an excerpt of a reaction:


"Real amazing..
1. 1024x768 ? Why didn't they do 1440x900 or other widescreen ?
2. No Multi-tasking ? What ?
3. No Flash Support ? What ?
4. Do you have to use ATT ? I hope not.
5. All this for HOW MUCH ?
What a Worthless Product"
That was the reaction of Kurt with 296 thumb ups and 177 thumb downs!

Another reaction from NotImpressed with 104 thumb ups and 104 thumb downs says:
"Steve says: " We can't wait for consumers to get their hands on this amazing and magical product!" Whatever Steve...it's a giant iPod Touch...not much more substance besides the size and it will run more robust software. I would tell consumers to wait for Windows 7 or Android tablets to be released and then decide. And btw...has Steve ever heard of a belt for his pants?"

Dustinpz with 91 thumb ups and 189 thumb downs:
Fine, you all don't have to get it. Leave it to people like me to advance this product. I see the depth to what it can do. I see where it will go. I am a forward thinker...you all can perseverate for all I care. For those that see what this is and how to use it, enjoy it :)

And why some people buy this new product:

One example is Ray Majewski, who went to an Apple store in Freehold, N.J., with his 10-year-old daughter, Julia. The iPad is partly as a reward for her straight A's in school, and partly a present for himself. He noted: "I like the electronic books, and my daughter is really getting into them as well," Majewski said. "I was thinking of getting a Kindle (e-book reader) but then said to myself, 'Why not get an iPad because I can get so much more from that than just reading books?' "For now, Apple is selling iPads that only connect to the Internet using Wi-Fi. Those models start at $499. Versions that also have a cellular data connection will be available by the end of the month. They will cost $130 more, with the most expensive at $829." Would you be willing to buy it?

Just Click HERE to Subscribe to My RSS Feeds!

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories
 




All content Webbiestuffs.com | Template by o-om.com